Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer as part of our growing DevOps & Data team based out of our Abu Dhabi office.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Automate end-to-end deployment and management process applying Infrastructure as Code and Immutable Infrastructure principles.
- Automat and maintain code sourcing, build, test, and release workflows across environments (dev, test, production)
- Contribute to maturing the DevOps and SRE practices by utilizing methodologies such as CI/CD, Agile, and Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Develop repeatable tools and processes for automation, configuration, monitoring, and alerting.
- Develop code to automate the entire lifecycle including provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and on-going management.
- Implement containerization strategies when appropriate using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Design and implement secure engineering early in the lifecycle and Compliance as Code practices.
What You’ll Bring
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field
- Hands-on experience with at least one major CI tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, AWS Code-deploy, GitHub actions or similar.
- Hands-on experience automating deployments of multi-tier stacks using Ansible, Chef, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with, Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat OpenShift, or similar.
- Strong system administration experience on Linux platform.
- Fluent in modern software development practices and open-source stacks.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak in front of large audiences.
- Knowledge in monitoring tools such as Datadog, New relic, or Zabbix.
- Knowledge in database administration and management.
- Hands-on experience with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes
- Excellent troubleshooting
What We’ll Offer You
- Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)