Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a Cloud Solution Architect as part of our growing Cloud & Security team based out of our Abu Dhabi office.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap.
- Guidance of Implementation Staff and quality assurance for Design Documents and Deliverables.
- Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full Service Delivery lifecycle Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
What You’ll Bring
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e., Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g., PaaS, Serverless, API Management)
- Container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
- Experience using integrated development environments (e.g., Visual Studio, Visual
Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode, WebSphere) targeting Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, public clouds (i.e., Azure, AWS)
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.),
API management, microservice frameworks etc.
- Good Knowledge of Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e., Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub).
- Solid understanding of modern authentication protocols and a background in cyber security.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL
What We’ll Offer You
- Lean. Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)