Location: Abu Dhabi
This position will be responsible to provide ongoing support to our new and existing customer base, serving as a key technical resource advising new customers (SMB, Enterprise, Government) on the importance of investing in a cloud portfolio.
A successful candidate will be a world class communicator, passionate solution provider, team player and cross functional collaborator. The candidate will be responsible of providing pre-sales cloud engineering proposals focused on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Furthermore, work with the sales teams to align client business and technical needs. Specify the deliverables of services projects by developing detailed scopes of work, and clearly present complex ideas and solutions to various audiences.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Assisting with proposal writing/technical responses for Cloud/Managed IT Services opportunities. Serve as the technical point of contact on customer pre-sales engagements
- Design engineering of public cloud (experience with maintaining, configuring, and operating components of cloud environments required).
- Communicate effectively with the sales team along with other internal/external parties.
- Educate customers on the value Bespin Global proposition
- Develop the technical architecture and design of cloud and hybrid environments.
- Works with Professional Services Managers, Sales, Project Managers, and Customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure satisfaction.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field
- 7+ years of experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or technical consulting in customer-facing roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Good understand in hybrid Cloud solutions such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other leading hyperconverged solutions and related infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated collaborative attitude, both internally and externally.
- Experienced in capturing and deciphering requirements from informal conversations and formal documents to map RFX/PQQ requirements to Services, Solutions, and Offerings.
- Work with executive level stakeholders/clients to understand issues in technology space and be able to provide Strategic Communications Cloud solutions to address these issues through a professional service engagement.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, especially with senior level stakeholders.
- Strong hands-on experience in technical pre-sales technical understanding of Cloud technologies across multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) including: AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems modernization.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with channel partners, including other System Integrators, OEMs, ISVs, PaaS/SaaS Providers, and CSPs; understand how to apply these solutions to market spaces in conjunction with professional services.
- An appreciation for Micro-Services and surrounding technologies/tools (such as containers, etc.)
- Be proficient in assessing options (e.g., risk, performance, cost-benefit) and informing decision-makers with persuasive visualizations based upon assessment outputs
What We’ll Offer You
- Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)