Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer as part of our growing Cloud & Security team based out of our Abu Dhabi office.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Drive Projects implementation with Project Manager & Functional Manager to meet project objectives (Quality, Cost, Time)
- Proactively notify functional manager & project manager of possible project obstacles that might affect the above mentioned project objectives
- Drive the project with the implementation team with sense of responsibility and accountability
- Aim to achieve best customer satisfaction by:
- Be fully ready for project deployment / technical workshop / configuration / testing / knowledge transfer
- Demonstrate deep technical knowledge / technology & Product understanding in front of customer
- Complete tasks assigned by Line Manager on-time with desired level of professionalism
What You’ll Bring
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures.
- Experience with Windows, Linux and OSS technologies.
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet.
- Experience with deploying and managing the infrastructure for databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Maria, Cassandra
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails.
What We’ll Offer You
- Lean. Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)