Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a Solution Architect as part of our growing DevOps & Data team. This position will be responsible to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet client needs.
You will work with our clients to ensure their migration to the cloud is complete by defining and driving best practices around integration and automation working with client business and technical stakeholders. You will help Bespin Global extend the functionality of our product and continuously improve our business’s best practices.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Understand the business requirements to articulate thoughtful solutions taking into consideration all functional and non-functional requirements are in line with the reference architecture and technology roadmap.
- Provide consultancy and support to business units platform owners in identifying and implementing effective solution
- Run technical feasibility assessments and propose developments for the customer’s identified solutions.
- Act as a technical advisor to the platform owners, squad members and software engineers throughout the lifecycle of the solution definition and estimation.
- Maintain a high awareness of technology and industry trends.
- Responsible for the overall solution design and ensure its implementation governance as per the architecture governance framework and technology roadmap.
- Ensure the right alignment and leverage of existing technology solutions design and deployment patterns.
- Support Pre-sales activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
What You’ll Bring
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field
- Experience as a solution architect for cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- Experience in different integration patterns tools and technology trends
- Experience in at least one of operating systems (e.g. UNIX, Linux, Windows).
- Good knowledge of at least one of DBMS environments (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Mongo)
- Good Knowledge of Microservices and SOA principals’ guidelines and supporting technology
- Good Knowledge of Networking
- Good Knowledge of Security
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
What We’ll Offer You
- Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)