Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a Finance Operations Assistant as part of our growing finance team based out of our Abu Dhabi office.
An ideal candidate would support financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, recording day-to-day finance activities and reporting financial data.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Perform day-to-day management of financial activities.
- Manage AR, AP and Salary booking.
- VAT control and preparation.
- Perform Bank and cash reconciliation.
- Perform month-end financial process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements.
- Provide financial assistance for decision-making in a timely manner.
- Apply accounting principles to analyze financial information.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Perform reconciliation for various client customer/vendor accounts.
- Address and resolve customer/vendor queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support cost recovery process.
- Develop solutions to resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial problems/issues
What You’ll Bring
- Must have a bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Proven 5 years of relevant work experience in UAE.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ERP accounting software
- Proficient in English language (both written and spoken)
- Arabic language is preferable
What We’ll Offer You
- Learn. Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)