Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a Data Analyst as part of our growing DevOps & Data team based out of our Abu Dhabi office. We are looking for a candidate who has a “can-do attitude”, and experience in database management and data analytics.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement DBMS, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Write and maintain complex ETL processes.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field
- Proven years of work experience in cloud database management
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
What We’ll Offer You
- Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)