Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking an Alliance & Vendor Manager as part of our growing Sales team based out of our office in Abu Dhabi. This position will be responsible by adding value to our company by extending its accounts to company partners. Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies. The main objective of an alliance manager is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
A successful candidate will be an experienced relationship manager, has a passion for technology and cloud solutions, a team player and a cross functional collaborator, and an excellent communicator.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all solutions areas; is knowledgeable of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities;
- Ensures partner account of the vision, strategies and capabilities of the alliance; maintains updates to the partner of the latest developments of their alliance account;
- Provides feedback to the partners if needed;
- Develops and executes attainable and strategy plans with the market needs;
- Builds multi-level relationships with its partners including those in the executive level;
- Produces high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies;
- Support both partner marketing team and Bespin’s marketing team with marketing materials and strategies;
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or any related field
- Proven 5- 10 + years of work experience in vendor, sales
- Understanding of Cloud partners such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other cloud providers.
- Demonstrated collaborative attitude, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and ensure all partners are benefiting from the alliance.
- Ability to think outside the box in order to bring together a successful partnership.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, especially with senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to get buy in from both internal stakeholders and alliance counterparts.
What We’ll Offer You
- Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)